Media & Press
Europe 2020 GCCM - London 10th & 11th February
Carrier Community (CC) a global telecom club established in 2008, is organising its 12th annual global carrier community meetings (GCCM) on the 10th and 11th of February 2020 in London at the centrally located Etc.Venues, 133 Houndsditch. A flagship event, attracting more than 1000+ Club Members representing decisionmakers from 500+ Tier-1, Tier-2, and Tier-3 operators globally meet and network during the two day gathering. The EUROPE 2020 GCCM empowers partners to utilize the GCCM platform including evening networking receptions to meet, network with peers, explore new business opportunities, discuss latest market trends at the knowledge sharing panel sessions and showcase their latest products and solutions..
In an attempt to increase the market share of the wholesale division,
HAYO has successfully acquired two prominent telecommunication companies in different continents for a diverse customer pool. The acquisition of Hayotel LLC was successfully completed on 24th February 2014. This strategic move will prove to be beneficial for not only increasing HAYO’s global presence but also increasing the quality of HAYO’s core market segment post the transitional period that has commenced.
- • Rollout WiFi-WiMAX network in 166 villages of Matam Region
- • Complete the Interconnection process with all the operators
- • Start offering Mobile, Fixed Line and Broadband Services in 166 villages
- • Roll out GSM Network in 166 villages of Matam Region.
- • Establishing the Wireless Mobile and Fixed Line Network in total Pilot Region
- • Get the inspections done by the authorities and subsequently request for roll out of GSM Services
- • Conduct survey for rolling out GSM Services